Health and Safety Leadership
Development, implementation and supporting workshops
A leadership masterclass exploring the critical role and responsibilities of today’s leaders within Health and Safety. Interactive exercises exploring behaviours/attitudes and the direct/indirect effect within the organisation.
Throughout the session, delegates develop and build a personal framework defining the key requirements of leadership along with a personal action plan.
Approach: Facilitated dialogue, interactive exercises and high energy delivery.
- Understanding leadership styles/behaviours and the impact on organisational performance.
- Understanding leadership styles/behaviours and the impact on organisational culture.
- Tools to create effective communication strategies.
- Tools to facilitate meaningful dialogue within the organisation.
- Gain insights to positively influence employees and drive a successful Health and Safety culture throughout the organisation.
- Leadership alignment and safety roadmap.
Leadership should happen at every level of an organisation.
ISO 45001 clause 5 requires leadership and worker participation.